Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Origins Balanced Diet Lotion

A few months ago, I ordered a few Origins products. The Clear Improvement Charcoal Face Mask ($24.00) and Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask ($24.00.) Like most cosmetics sites, I was allowed to choose a free sample and I decided on A Perfect World Age Defense Moisturizer with White Tea, and I fell in love with it. It smelled amazing and my skin was so soft and smooth after every use. The small bottle emptied after awhile of course, and I casually switched back to my drugstore moisturizer. My skin rebelled in a way I've never seen! It adjusted so happily to the higher-quality lotion that it refused to resort to to the kind I had used before. My face was so dry that my chin was peeling. Unfortunately, the lotion I wanted was $41.00 for a regular sized portion, which, at the time, was drastically out of my budget. I settled for Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion ($27.50) and I am loving it!

For one, the little bottle it comes in is adorable. Second, it truly is "lightweight." I've always had problems with moisturizers because they would weigh so heavily on my skin, especially in the summer when my skin is more oily. This lotion sinks right in and I can almost feel my skins thirst being quenched. I use it in the morning after I get out of the shower and at night after my makeup removal routine. Now that it's winter and the dryness is definitely settling in, I apply it twice. I still intend on repurchasing the White Tea moisturizer, but all in good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment